MENU

Slide

Hong Kong Jan 2010, Day 3

Wednesday, February 03, 2010




Hong Kong Jan 2010, Day 3






Woke up super early!!!

Argh, since it was my last day in hk,
i intended to sleep in later and prolly wake up at 11am,
shower, pack my luggage, check out then go out to
walk walk alone / buy eggtart / shop abit.







But tmmmmmmmmmd,
woke up at 7am and couldn't get back to sleep,
that's the sucky thing when i drink!!!!

Everytime i take anything alcoholic
i always wake up like bloody early the next morning!
lack of sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~

Aren't people suppose to like drink and
relax relax wake up damn late the next day?
My friends drink already can sleep till 4-5pm that kind!


IMG_0144

(wearing my new pink ribbon leggings!)




No choice, wake up already can't go back to sleep
so i took a looooong hot shower, changed up , packed my luggage

( DAMN HEAVY!!! I was so worried that it will exceed 20kg!
Cos when i depart singapore it was like 12kg already. lol
Then i got like 3 different hotel staff to help me carry my luggage
and ask them if it's over 20kg :x )


...relax and watched tv!



IMG_0190

Lol, nothing to do in the hotel room then camwhore luuuuuuuh~



IMG_0187



IMG_0148



IMG_0160



IMG_0141


Lol, this was what i wanted to wear initially...
Dress, leggings, cardigan, blazer and scarf!
but i stepped out of the hotel for 2 seconds i turned back
and walk back to my room to changed to a thicker coat.

It was drizzling and damn windy, damn bloody coooooold!
Plus i didnt bring umbrella!



IMG_0192

Cabbing over to Lyndhurst Terrace @ Central
to buy their famous eggtart!



Lol, wtf the road is damn bloody STEEEEEEEEP can!
Feels so insecure, like anytime the cab would roll down
& crash with the vehicle in front.

Somemore traffic jam on the super steep road,
so move 1 metre... brake...wait for 20 seconds
move 1 metre jam again... and the cycle goes again..

Plus it was raining, thus the slippery roaaaaad.
Omigosh, i'm not even that afraid
if you make me to take a roller coaster.

I was like graaaaaabing my seatbelt so hard!




IMG_0142

Here's the address, directions to the shop!

it was in my must-visit list in hk~




Finally got off the cab and found my way to the eggtart place!
Omg a new batch of eggtarts was just done baking.
Smells like heaven.


IMG_0195



IMG_0194



IMG_0193

SMELLS DAMN GOOD LOR!
Bought 4 boxes back for my family, boyf, colleagues
and bought 1 and ate there!

Omg hooooooooot hot hk eggtart.



IMG_0209



Walk walk and found the popular noodle shop
HongZuo brought me to on my 1st day in HK!



IMG_0196

Lol, the wanton noodle so yummy
i ordered another extra bowl of wantooooon!




IMG_0203



IMG_0204



IMG_0201

Double boiled milk dessert that boyf would absolutely looooooove.
Not really my thing thou, the 1st few mouthful was suuuuuper yummy
but after that i got really sick of the milky taste.




IMG_0198


The oh-so-raved about Yu Kee restaurant.
Lol, 3 levels of roast duck. WTF?



Walk walk walk until very tired!
So went to do express manicuuuuuuuure at some random shop~
Lol, almost went to dye hair cos my feets were aching like hell
and i just wanted to sit down and relaaaaaaax!


IMG_0200


IMG_0199

Hot pink with gold staaaaar design!




Wandered around causeway bay and
chanced this into mall FULL of bling bling shops!
Like seriously whole streeeeeetch of bling bling shops.

Imagine 10 over shops all like this:


IMG_0208


And i was trying to get to Island Beverly to continue shopping
and i kinda lost my way but i saw this whole stretch of shops,
all pet shops!


IMG_0205



Went to look looooook.... saw lots so poodle puppy,
AND I SAW THIS!! OMIGOSH CHOW CHOW PUPPY!

I know i'm damn suaku...
but i've never seen a chow chow puppy before,
When it's a puppy it's already so huge!

Omg damn cute and sqqqqquishy! (:





IMG_0206


Very tired so went back to the hotel rooftop pool
and relaaaaax, enjoy the cool air and the view.


IMG_0211

Just wishing i had a book on hand to read while i enjoy the cool breeze!



IMG_0217



IMG_0218


... then it starting drizzling and it was super cold!!
So i had to go to the sky lounge instead.



IMG_0227



IMG_0226


Lol, boyf say if we stay in hk then very good.
everyday he can climb over to my house
if he stay like one blk away from me.
hahahhas cos the building are soooooo close together.



IMG_0224


WTF. lol, sometimes the nonsense he say ah...
really make me scratch head and think how many times
he knocked his head when he was little. -.-



IMG_0225

Enjoying my cuppa hot tea, listening to music
on my ipod and playing ds lite.

Poor furry bag got wet when i was out before that!
Bloody rain. humph. hate rainy days!




******************************************


Went to collect my luggage from the lobby,
lol, i had like my white furry bag with my passport, wallet,
my longchamp bag with my
camera, nds lite, cosmetic pouch,
my damn heavy mango coat, 4boxes of lao po bing & 4 boxes of eggtart.

ALL HANDCARRY!!! @#$%^&





I don't even know why the lao po bing & egg tarts are so HEAVY!!!
My juicy paper bag handle broke at the airport
and i had to carry everything and hug that bloody heavy paperbag.

And it kept slipping off cos it was so heavy,
carry until damn pissed off!

Plus you know hk airport is damn stupid!!!
You check in, you have to take this train to the
boarding gates terminal, walk around 100-200 metres
to the boarding gates.




Never carry so many things still nevermind
but my arms were like aching like heeeeell.
Before checking in my luggage,
i still have to lug around all that plus a 20kg luggage.

Omg, this is the only reason why i cannot go traveling on my own.
Need boyf to carry my loots for me!



IMG_0229

Disneyland character candies i bought from the
HK Disneyland souvenir store @ the airport!
Omg,
SUPER SWEEEET. i think if i finish
all 8 packed of that i will become diabetic.





I was so super lucky!!!!
Took the window seat and the 2 seats
beside me was taken by a couple initially,
so i squeeeeezed in to the window seat with all my
bloody stuff and the compartments were all full. ):

I didnt even have space to move my feets for god's sake.
But the couple disappeared for like 5 minutes
and the lady came back, told me i could have the other 2 seats
to put my stuff cos apparently the seat behind me
was not taken and they will be taking those seats!




MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So i got like 3 seatssssss, stretched my leg and sleeeeep.
Thank god, Such nice people! (:
Still come back & tell me i can have the seats!

If not i dunno how am i going to survive an almost
4 hours flight not even having space to move my FEET!






**********************************************************





Damn angry with boyf!
After aaaaaall that effort to bring back those fraaaagile eggtarts,
he eat already he was like," oh actually only so-so only leh.."

TMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
the moment i heard that comment ,
i was like a bloody volcano exploding.
@#$%^& I hand carry back like wanna die like that
you tell me SO-SO ONLY!!!!

Super angry! Humph,
But i'm so pleased that my colleagues, mum, grandma loved it!
not like my unappreciative smelly boyf!!!





***




No comments: